Tuesday 26 April 2011

A Simple Introduction

picture from alum.mit.edu

Chocolate, the fabulous creation of cocoa. Not only children like chocolates but also adult, like us who are craving for chocolates. It is also the most general thing that is used to give someone else during certain days or events. Can you imagine if one day all the chocolates have disappeared? How strange will it be. No more chocolate cakes, Kit Kat, Buenos and chocolate desserts, how depress the world will turn. I like chocolates, different kinds of chocolates and I think most of you feel the same way too. Do you still remember the first chocolate you had eaten?

Well, I totally have no idea with it and it is impossible to recall when i had started gobbling my first chocolate. But I never forget the magnificent satisfaction whenever I eat them. It is an addiction? I don’t really bother as long as it tastes nice and I feel great with it. I believe chocolates are affordable to everyone. Just only few pounds or ringgit then you can have them on hands. The moment you put the ‘elixir’ in your mouth, you can straight away feel a sense of comfort, love, and endulgence transfer through all your blood capillaries. It’s not embellishment! It is one of the cheapest ways to buy happiness, agree?
picture from umassmed.edu

I love chocolates, my dad loves chocolates but my mom doesn’t. The reason she gave me was the funniest joke I ever heard, “Chocolates bring more suffer than happiness because whenever I eat it, my toothache can’t stop torture me,” my mom said. Well, I quite pity with her. But it is also a fact that, there are some people who don’t like chocolates because they dislike the taste of sweet. I wonder why they don’t like it but it just the matter of feel, a very nature thing. Like love, sometimes you just love a person or a thing without any reasons. For me, different kinds of chocolates represent different types of characters in life. Sometimes we face hardship in life, but if we can stay strong, at the end everything will be fine. This is same as when you eat a packet of bitter chocolates. First of all you will think that they taste terrible but if you can remain them for a few minutes in your mouth, you will feel the taste of sweet coming out slowly. That is why I am so in love with chocolates.

Well in this blog I’m going to cover on five major topics:
         1. History of chocolates
         2. How chocolates are made?
         3. Types of chocolates
         4. Chocolates i like
          5.  Benefits of eating chocolates
       
Lastly I hope that you guys do enjoy it. Lots of comments are welcome.



References:

1. Steenhuysen, J. (2010, April 26). Depressed? You must like chocolate. Retrieved April 27, 2011, from reuters: http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/04/26/us-depression-chocolate-idUSTRE63P5GI20100426
2. The pleasure of chocolate. (2001, February 9). Retrieved April 27, 2011, from uthscsa: http://www.uthscsa.edu/opa/issues/new34-6/chocolate.html

No comments:

Post a Comment